Denovo Health Partners
Liquidity and Leadership for Closely-Held Companies.
Denovo Health Partners is a unique investment firm that seeks to acquire just one business and accelerate its growth by supplying active management and a world-class board of directors.
Denovo Health Partners provides both liquidity and a succession plan, allowing business owner(s) to step back from daily management responsibilities. We only acquire one business at a time and our principal will assume daily onsite leadership responsibilities post-transaction. Our structure allows us to take a much longer-term view toward value creation while continuing your company’s legacy as an independent company.
Denovo Health Partners is backed by a sophisticated group of investors comprised of current/former CEOs and professional investors who have been investing together in small and medium-sized companies for 30 years. Denovo Health Partners is led by an executive with a background in acquiring and managing privately-owned companies.
Copyright © 2012 Denovo Health Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
- $5-50 million in revenue, up to $150 million
- $1.5-5.0 million in operating profit, up to $15 million
- Management transition
- Recurring revenue, asset-light
- Control acquisition
- Closely-held or carve-out
- Based in the U.S.
- Healthcare Services
- Healthcare IT
- Payment Processing
- Information Services
- Niche Software
- Business Services
Benefits for Sellers
- Transition out of daily management
- Diversify personal wealth
- Energetic new company leadership
- Sophisticated investors and board
- Company remains independent
- Retain partial equity stake